3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
■Isolation Wheelchair CIW-1500N for moving infected patients
- It is much more inexpensive than an isolation bed.
- It can reduce patient’s resistance to lie down.
- It has a HEPA filter with bactericidal enzymes not to leak pathogens.
- One caregiver is enough to carry this model (with a hand break).
- The height is adjustable so that a patient in an isolation wheel chair can be loaded in a van.
- Four-hour continuous operation is possible with a battery (built-in battery can be recharged by household AC power).
- The capsule-like isolator can be removed and repeatedly used after disinfection.
- A privacy food with a small window can be put on.
- It has already been used in an airport to carry infected patients.
- It can be separated and folded to save place.
- <Options> an attachment bracket for a transfusion bag, and mounting tool for an oxygen cylinder.
- A positive pressure model is also available.
- You can watch a video explaining the usage.（You tube)。
The height is adjustable when loaded in a van.
A privacy hood with a small window.
Model CIW-1500N Outer dimensions (mm) 660W × 1,190D × 1,480H（1,300 when folded) Filter Dust collection efficiency of HEPA filter：PAO particle 0.3μm, 99.99% or more
with bactericidal enzymes.
Air flow rate 0.2m3/min Material Capsule-like part: antistatic clear vinyl chloride film
Frame: aluminum, iron (chromium plating)）
Clean unit: steel plate, etc.
Ventilation frequency 25 times/hour Internal pressure Negative pressure（-5 Pa) Power requirement AC power/while recharging: single phase 100V 100W
When carrying:internal power supply at DC 12V（4-hour continuous operation）
Weight（㎏） About 45
*It can be loaded in a van having a space of 670W × 1,200D × 1,310H mm or more.