3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
Unavailable at present!
■Six individual rooms can be separately controlled for temperature and illumination.
Wide Wave LED (WLED) are used to save the space, energy, and cost, as well as to speed up the research & development.
- Six different experiments can be done at the same time with 6 individual rooms.
- Six individual rooms can be separately controlled for temperature and illumination.
- High illumination control is available with Wide Wave LED (WLED)
- Multi-control system allows 2-step temperature control between +5oC and 45oC (during lighting: +15 oC and 40 oC) and illumination control of switching dark/light and light modulation.
- Biofriendly cooling with air jacket system.
- Protect cover is installed in the operation panel to prevent malfunction.
- Easy to move with casters.
- ?Plant culture ?Raising seedling and germination test of plants ?Storage of seeds and bulbs, germination test
- ?Occurrence prediction of pests ?Breeding of insects ?Culture of microorganisms ?Other culture
- ?Storage of foods in good quality ?Storage in low temperature and high humidity ?Multipurpose experiments
Model LH-80WLED-6CT Outer dimensions (mm) W1,555×D830×H1,985 Inner dimensions (mm) W395×D505×H285×6 rooms Control system Changeover system between constant operation and day/night switching operation Material Outer panel：stainless steel coated with resin, inner panel：stainless steel Temperature +5～45℃ During lighting：+15～40℃, temperature difference not more than 20℃ Light source Wide Wave LED (WLED); RA90, the number of LED chips:182, dimmer control Illumination 0 to 12,000 lx (at the shelf net) Photon amount 0 to 200 μmolm-2s-1（at the shelf net） Power requirement Single phase 100V 18A/Single phase 100V 15A (for a power-outlet installed in the incubator） Weight Approx. 250kg
＜Temperature setting of LH-80WLED-6CT＞
# It is advisable to install the Biomulti incubator in a commonly-used room below 30oC.
# Temperature may vary during defrosting.
# There are some limitations in temperature settings. See the instruction manual.
# Temperature difference between the highest and the lowest should be set to be not higher than 20oC. If higher than 20oC, the temperature may be uncontrollable. In this case, some measures should be taken, such as reducing the number of rooms to be controlled.
# Sum of the differences between the set temperatures and lowest temperatures should be less than 60-80. If the lowest setting temperature is larger, this value tends to be larger. If the temperature is set to be low or the light is turned on, this value should be lower.
A 30℃ 30℃ 20℃ 20℃ 10℃ 10℃