3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
Unavailable at present!
■Compact design, one incubator works for 3 to 5 incubators
WLED are used to save the space, energy, and cost, as well as to speed up the research & development.
- Compact design to save space.
- Changeover system between constant operation and day/night switching operation.
- Temperature can be separately controlled at each shelf, ranging from +5oC to 50oC (During lighting: from +10oC to 40oC).
- Each shelf is installed with WLED.
- Illumination of each shelf can be on/off controlled by using a touch panel. Illuminance can be manually controlled at each shelf.
- Even illumination with close illumination.
- <Option> power-outlet installed in the incubator.
- Validation of optimal culture temperature for mammalian cells or microorganisms.
- Germination and growth testing of seeds, bulbs, etc.; plant tissue culture, breeding experiment/research.
- Developmental research or breeding of insects.
- Chemical reaction experiments; quality verification of pharmaceuticals, foods, or cosmetics; and enzyme research.
Model TG-180WLED-3LE TG-180LEDS-5LE TG-300WLED-3LE TG-300WLED-5LE Outer dimensions (mm) W560×D557×H1,771 W560×D557×H1,771 W720×D638×H1,885 W720×D638×H1,885 Inner dimensions (mm) W390×D485×H285
（280 in the top shelf）×3 shelves
（150 in the top shelf）×5 shelves
W496×D557×H(top shelf：305 middle shelf：320 lower shelf：345)×3 shelves W496×D557×H175
（170 in the top shelf）×5 shelves
Control system Changeover system between constant operation and day/night switching operation Temperature range +5～50℃（+5～25℃、+10～50℃） During lighting： +10～40℃ Light source WLED×3 shelves
Power consumption Single phase 100V 11A Single phase 100V 17A Single phase 100V 16A Single phase 100V 17A Weight Aprrox.146kg Aprrox.152kg Aprrox.187kg Approx.195kg
# These incubators are designed to operate in ambient temperatures up to 30oC. The specified performance may not be achieved depending on actual usage conditions.
# Temperature can be controlled between +5 and +50oC. When lighting, temperature should be set from 10oC to 40oC.
# If the lowest temperature is not less than 5oC and less than 10oC, the temperature difference between shelves should be 5oC. If the lowest temperature is not less than 10oC, the temperature difference between shelves should be 5- 10oC.
# The temperature difference between adjacent shelves should be not less than 5oC and not more than 10oC. Temperature should be set to be lower in the shelf below and to be higher in the shelf above.