3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
■Portable Isolation Bed for moving infeted patients
For emergency transport of infected patients
- The isolator is maintained under negative pressure.
- The exhaust system is equipped with HEPA filter treated with bactericidal enzymes.
- The flexible film isolator can be opened and closed with a fastener, which allows a patient to easily get in and out of the bed.
- The unit can be loaded in an ambulance together with a stretcher due to its lightweight and compact design.
- The isolator, stretcher, and exhaust system can be separated/folded.
- The isolator is made of flexible film, through which medical professionals can touch the patient and first-aid treatment such as massage or X-ray can be taken.
- Five-hour continuous operation is possible with a battery.
- <Options> an attachment bracket for a transfusion bag, and mounting tool for an oxygen cylinder.
- A positive pressure model is also available.
- You can watch a video explaining the setting-up and usage.(You tube)
Model CIB-2000S Outer dimensions (mm) Isolation chamber：2,000W × 600D × 500H
stretcher：1,973W × 600D × 250～890H
Exhaust Unit：600W × 200D × 500H
Filter Dust collection efficiency of HEPA filter：PAO particle 0.3μm, 99.99% or more
with bactericidal enzymes.
Air flow rate 0.5 m3/min Ventilation frequency 50 times/h Internal pressure Negative pressure（-5 Pa) Power requirement Single phase 100V 300W
When carrying：internal power supply at DC 12V（5-hour continuous operation）
Weight（㎏） About 81