3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
■Temperature, humidity and CO2 Control LPH-240/410SPC
A CO2 control function is added to the standard model, LPH-240/410SP.
Three-position controller is used for temperature and humidity control, providing energy-saving effects．This model can be used for research such as relationship between CO2 concentration and plant growth rate.
- This model retains all functions of the model LPH－240/410SP.
- CO2 concentration can be controlled between atmospheric one and 3,000 ppm (controlled with addition of CO2).
- Temperature, humidity, and illumination settings are done by using the touch panel mounted on the upper part of the door. CO2 concentration is controlled by the CO2 control panel below the touch panel.
- Temperature, humidity, and illumination can be controlled by programming.
- Plant cell/tissue culture, germination, acclimation, or growth tests
- Insect experiments
- Environmental resistance tests for plants
- Storage tests at constant temperature and humidity
- Environmental tests
* Power outlets inside the chamber have a maximum current capacity of 1A.
Model LPH-240SPC LPH-410SPC Outer
720W × 721D × 1,767H 880W × 806D × 1,875H Inner
512W × 460D × 980H 670W × 540D × 1,100H Control system Step program, built-in clock control (24 hours)
9 steps/3 patterns
27 steps/1 pattern
Repeat 1 ~ 99 times or unlimited Temperature +5～50℃±1℃ While lighting：15～50℃ Humidity 50～80% RH (15～45℃） 50～90% RH (15～45℃） Illuminance 0～31,000lx CO2 concentration Atmospheric concentration ～ 3,000ppm Power consumption Single phase 100V 17.5A Single phase 100V 19.5A Power requirement Single phase 100V 20A Single phase 100V 30A Weight（kg) About 235 About 295
# These chambers are designed to operate in ambient temperatures up to 30ºC. The specified performance may not be achieved depending on actual usage conditions.
# Power requirement does not include the power-outlet installed inside the chamber.
# The specified performance may not be achieved depending on the combination of temperature and humidity.