3-9, Tamatsukuri Motomachi, Tennoji-ku, Osaka 543-0014, Japan
■Infection Control Exhaust Unit
A simplified negative pressure generator for infection control in waiting rooms, patients’ rooms, nursing homes, etc.
- Patients' room can be remodeled to prevent air-borne infection by installing an air exhaust unit with an optional outside exhaust duct/fan system.
- A HEPA filter is equipped for air exhaust.
- No need for the special electrical work since household electric power supply fulfills the necessary power capacity.
- Operation mileage recorder helps maintenance of the HEPA filter.
- ※The unit puts out indoor air to the outside through optional duct system and maintains the room at negative pressure. When the unit is installed in the standard patients' room (W3,600mm x D6,000mm x H2,700mm), it ventilates 10.28 times that meets the regulations of CDC guideline regarding prevention of airborne infection.
- You can watch examples of installation. (You tube)
Model NR-600D Dimensions (mm) W750×D350×H1,500 Filter HEPA filter (Dust collect efficiency: PAO particles of 0.3μm 99.99% or higher)
Pre-filter(Antimicrobial PP honeycomb net)
Air flow rate 10/5m3/min Power requirement single phase 100V 200W
■Examples of installtion